Types Of Data Collected
NEETell collects personal and general information regarding the user and their usage of our products and services so that we can serve our users as per their specific requirements. We may accumulate the following details from you:
- First and last name
- Contact information (email address & phone number)
- Demographic information (residential address, postcode, interests & preferences)
- Education background, achievements and other relevant information required for registrations to our products, services & events, user surveys and/or offers.
NEETell collects Personal Information and data only through fair and lawful means. We may collect Personal Information directly from the user or their authorized representative or even from a third party (like a representative or licensee) authorized by NEETell to offer services to the user.
We collect Personal Information in the following manner-
- Most of our products and services may require the user to register on NEETell.com. When a user registers with us, we ask for their personal information (name, preference & interests, email address, phone number etc.) to create successfully create their user account.
- We can also collect certain profile information like date of birth, educational background etc. for the purpose of offering you additional services.
- NEETell also collects information about which products and services you use and how you may use these services (such as log information, location information etc.).
- When a user connects and communicates with NEETell.com or our application or uses any of our platforms for communicating with other parties or members (colleges/institutes, other subscribers, advertisers etc.), NEETell collects information about their communication along with any other additional details the user may offer.
- Users can also choose to provide their Personal Information to NEETell while connecting with us through social media platforms and other online channels.
NEETell does not collect Personal and Sensitive information unless it is realistically necessary to offer you our products and services or for our business activities and/or functions.
Log Files, IP Addresses & User’s Device Information
Following the internet’s communication standards, when a user visits our platforms NEETell automatically obtains the URL of the site from where the user visited and the site where the user is going to when they leave the NEETell platform. Moreover, advertisers may also receive the URL of the page the user was visiting when they clicked on an advertisement on our platforms.
We also acquire the internet protocol (IP) address of user’s computer, computer operating system & the type of web browser they use, email patterns, their mobile device, mobile operating system (if they access the NEETell platforms through a mobile device), and the name of their ISP or mobile carrier.
Use Of Personal Information
We need this information to identify and understand the needs of a user and offer better service, as well as for the following reasons -
- To help us identify & understand user’s requirements and customize the communications that NEETell sends you about our products and services which you may be interested in.
- For maintaining and keeping internal records
- To improve our products, services and offers
Using the email address provided by a user, NEETell may occasionally send promotional emails to registered users regarding new products, services, special offers or other information that we believe our users may find interesting or helpful.
Periodically, NEETell may also contact you using the provided user information for the purposes of market research. We may contact the user email, phone or mail. We can also utilize the user information to modify our platforms as per demographic interests.
We may also share your personal information with certain colleges/educational institutes to communicate the marketing campaigns for their programs and/or courses which may be useful for you.
Users can ask NEETell to stop sending them marketing information or choose to withdraw their permission at any time simply by emailing to us as email@example.com
Sharing Of User Information
NEETell works with various academic institutes and colleges that may advertise their programs/courses on the NEETell platforms. Personal information of users will only be shared with those institutions a user has opted to engage with through our platforms. For instance, when a user makes an enquiry, depicts interest or sends a prospectus request to an educational institute, the details related to their enquiry may be offered to the establishment/institution to help them respond to the user’s query directly.
NEETell may also share user information under the following conditions:
- We believe it is compulsory to share user information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of terms of services of NEETell platforms, or as otherwise required by law.
- NEETell responds to subpoenas, court orders, legal process or to establish our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
For further details on how these educational institutions or advertisers may utilize your personal information, kindly visit the appropriate policy of that institution.
A cookie is a small data file which resides on your computer, mobile phone and/or other devices. It allows NEETell to identify you as a User when you revisit our platforms through the same computer/device and web browser. You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser. However, doing so may impact the user’s ability to access and use our platforms.
NEETell may permit authorized third parties to place or identify a unique cookie on the user’s browser for serving advertisements or improving products and services for our Users.
Any information provided through cookies to third parties will not be identifiable personally. However, it may offer general information (user’s industry, geography or information regarding their professional and/or academic background) for the improvement of user experience by offering more personalized and relevant advertising. Initially most browsers are configured to accept cookies, but users can reset their browser to refuse any and all cookies or to specify when a cookie is sent. The NEETell platforms do not store or save unencrypted personally identifiable information in the cookies.
NEETell targets and serves its own ads & third-party ads to support our services at no cost to the users and to offer a more useful and relevant user experience. We show you targeted ads based on your general profile information and/or on non-personally identifiable information (school, gender, age, industry, nationality and other relevant data) gathered from your profile.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Under any circumstance, any amount paid for the purchase of any NEETell products and/or services will neither be refunded nor adjusted. Our team of customer service experts is always available to address any issues or concerns related our product and services. For additional information, users can directly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach customer care executives on our toll free number 1800-313-4010.
Links To Third Party Platforms
To use the NEETell website, users agree that they must be minimum 18 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18 or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you must use our platforms under the supervision of your parent, legal guardian or responsible adult.
In case you are resident of the European Union, the minimum age for these purposes shall be 16, however if local laws require that you must be older in order for NEETell.com to lawfully provide the services on the Site to you then that older age shall apply as the applicable minimum age.
How you can access and correct your Personal Information held by NEETell
We offer our users the ability to keep their personal information up-to-date & accurate. If they want to restrict or rectify the processing of their personal information at any time, they may access their personal information and make required changes.
In case, users wish to withdraw their consent to processing their data at any time, kindly email us at email@example.com
NEETell will retain their personal information for so long as their account is active or as needed to provide services to them. NEETell will retain and utilize user information as required to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce this Agreement.
As our User, you have specific obligations to other NEETell users. Some of these obligations are imposed by applicable law and regulations, and others have become customary and obvious. Here are some of your obligations-
- Users must respect all intellectual property rights that may belong to third parties.
- Users must not download or distribute any information that may be deemed offensive, xenophobic, injurious, racist or violent, or which may otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of NEETell and its community of users.
- Users must not provide to NEETell and/or other users any information that they believe can be detrimental or injurious to their person or to their social or professional status.
- Users must keep their password confidential and not share it with anyone.
NEETell manages various profiles, channels, pages & accounts on different social media platforms to assist, inform & engage with users. We monitor, save and record posts and comments made on our social media profiles and accounts to improve our products & services.
Kindly note that users must not communicate with NEETell through any social media platform the following information -
- Sensitive personal information including details confirming users’ racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership, processing of genetic data, biometric data for the reason of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or information regarding a natural person's sex life or sexual orientation and other sensitive personal information such as criminal convictions & offences & national identification number.
- Unnecessary, offensive, inappropriate, or insulting information towards individuals
Violation of any of these guidelines may lead to the termination, suspension or restriction of the user account at the sole discretion of NEETell.
For more information, refer to Terms and Conditions.
In purview of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) guidelines, you hereby authorize NEETell and its affiliates/partners or otherwise who are accessing your Information by virtue of their association with NEETell to communicate with you through telephone/mobile, Email, SMS or other modes of communication even if Your number/numbers(s) is/are registered in the National Do Not Call Registry (NDNC) or www.nccptrai.gov.in
NEETell takes utmost care to secure user details and information from unauthorized access, usage or disclosure and/or alteration. We take the necessary steps and security measures to protect user information and ensure that their details are secured as mandated by law. For this reason, NEETell follows rational security procedures & practices, according to the industry standards to include managerial, operational, physical and technical security controls to protect the personal information of all NEETell users from unauthorized access, and/or disclosure while it is controlled by us.
While NEETell safeguards users’ personal information in accordance to industry standards, our users acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and we cannot provide complete assurance regarding the security of their personal information. Hence, users shall not hold NEETell responsible for any loss of information or any other personal data which they have shared with us for the purpose of accessing our products and services.
We do not save, store or retain any credit card information in any location which can accessible through the Internet. After a credit card transaction is completed, all related information is moved off-line to make sure that all data and credit card related information we receive cannot be accessed by anyone after the completion of the online transaction & to guarantee maximum security. NEETell takes utmost care to make sure that all or any information related to electronic transfer of money does not fall in the hands of any wrong individuals or outside party.
NEETell shall not be liable for any damage or loss sustained by reason of any disclosure (unintended or otherwise) of any details or information regarding the your account and/or information regarding or related to online transactions using debit cards, credit cards and/or user’s verification procedure & particulars nor for any mistakes, errors, inaccuracy or omission with respect to any data or information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Get In Touch With Us
Corporate Address : Ambuja Neotia EcoCentre 6th Floor, 4 EM Block, Salt Lake, Sector V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091